To support our expanding business, a role has arisen for a Technical Support Manager for the East-Midlands region.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious technical support manager from an agronomic background operating in the East-Midlands region.
This role will require a high-visibility technical support manager who can support a growing team of successful on-farm agronomists who service a wide range of farmer clients.
The role will be predominantly field-based, building relationships with clients and colleagues and working within the technical team to develop technical strategy.
Candidates will require:
- A comprehensive knowledge of farming practices in the region.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Natural and successful technical abilities with a proven track-record.
- A history in providing technical agronomy to the agricultural marketplace.
- Ambition to further develop your own skills and career with a well-established, national business.
For a confidential discussion, please call:
Mark Bellamy Regional Director Farmacy Plc 07970 263757
or Brian Hutchison of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07765 222625.
Alternatively, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28th February 2020